Job Description :
Experience:Min 3 years Experience in ManufacturingIndustries
- Review all periodic financial statements for their correctness and fairness and report to the Audit Committee.
- To undertake an investigation for whistleblower complaints received and reporting on the same to MD
- To review policies and procedures/SOP for the Company and suggest changes wherever required
- To develop and/or modify and implement on an ongoing basis, audit programs for various processes relevant to companies in India
- Ensure adherence to the prescribed internal procedures, policies and authority levels.
- Implement and follow the Internal audit manual of the Company.
- To identify and bridge revenue leakages.
- To carry specific assignments given by the Management from time to time.
- Finalization of accounts and Balance Sheet
- Handling Costing, Routing.
- Operation with SAP Modules
- Variance Analysis
- COGS Analysis
- Cash flow (in-flow) projections
- Supervision of billing, collections, banking, statutory compliances
- Preparation of MIS, Budgeting, Returns filing, Correspondence to bankers on financing, Debt management etc.
if you are interested kindly send your updated CV on [HIDDEN TEXT]
for more details call on 9765567506 /7249840333