Presently we have Assistant Divisional Manager - Air Cargo vacancy for a reputed company in Oman.
Please send all documents for CV selection
Position : Assistant Divisional Manager - Air Cargo
Salary : As per Experience
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with a business management diploma.Age Group: 35- 42 years
Experience: 10 to 12 years.
Purpose of the Role: To manage the Sales and operations of the Air Cargo business.
Areas of Expertise: Air Cargo Operations, Air Cargo Sales ( as airline
and as forwarder) & Chatter flights operations.
Airports worked: UAE , Saudi, Qatar, Kuwait or Gulf (Preferred)
Other Skills :
All safety standard qualifications related toAir Cargo safety and standards.Networking abilitiesCommunication and interactions with
Key Accountabilities :
1.To look after sales and operations of AirCargo business .
2. To achieve assigned targets for the Division
3. Ensure 100% compliance of the Service Level Agreement (SLA), quality Standards & SLA Performance Measurement Matrix as per our contract with the Principal.
4. Systematic & effective functioning of thestation in accordance with the SLA/LPM/SOP requirements.
5. To be fully conversant with all aspects of cargo operation functions like documentation (import and export), sending pre-alert telexes, liaising with external suppliers, ULD management, courier handling, manifesting, handling queues, Air AMS data checks, freight regularization etc.
6. To ensure strict adherence to the safety and security procedures and standards of the Principal.
7. To effectively deal with mishandled & delayed cargo, and subsequent irate customers.
8. To effectively coordinate with onsite/central team.
Updated resume with recent Photo
Passport Scan (Front & Back)
Telephonic interview from Client.
If you are interested please send required documents to [HIDDEN TEXT] and call to 8522003001.