The position reports to the Publication Director and has the following primary responsibilities:
Subject/Job Id :
- Would need to acquire 15 original titles a year by well-known authors, with strong commercial and/or literary potential.
- Manages the publication (through structural editing and/or copy editing, proofing etc ) of up to 12-15 titles a year.
- Works with art director and sales and marketing departments on the writing of cover material, blurbs and sales and marketing material.
- Assists the managing editor and copy editors with the company’s annual editorial programme.
- Helps with the reading of unsolicited manuscripts if required.
Assistant Commissioning Editors - Fiction/Non Fiction - Delhi - (Job Id:3483)How to Apply
Email your resume with Subject Line: Assistant Commissioning Editors - Fiction/Non Fiction - Delhi - (Job Id:3483)
to : jobs at thesearchhouse dot com,
Then you call on Avantika/9999914722