• Responsible for credit authorization and approvals within threshold allocated.
• Create PO in SAP with knowledge in M&M module
• Track and resolve billing issues for all of client
• Perform monthly Weekly reporting for various activities
• Create reporting that is provided to IT leadership to assess incremental impact on forecast and
• explain variances in actuals to forecast.
• Provide hands on support in meetings, lead bill reviews, provide feedback, track review progress/outcomes, issue tickets/defects, and participate in issue troubleshooting and burn down/closure
• Review accounts and bills, log production issues, participate in troubleshooting and solution sessions
• Compile and manage audit checklists
SKILL SETS REQUIRED:
• Analytical ability to organize, evaluate, and present complex data with excellent written and oral skills
• Knowledge of telecommunications services
• Effective communication skills and advanced knowledge in excel
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
• Ability to handle critical situations and complexity
Shift Timings –
• General Shift
‘Shaping tomorrow with you’ is Fujitsu’s brand promise as well as an integral aspect of Fujitsu’s journey.
At Fujitsu, we believe our path breaking solutions in the ICT domains helps augment the experience of Global Society and our Customers.
You are invited to start your career with Japan’s No. 1 IT Services Organization.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: It Skills
level Hiring For: Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content