Job Description :
Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) helps customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments by delivering their voices back to our business groups to make our technology even better—and by accelerating their transformation journeys to become digital businesses. For more information, visit ww.microsoft.com/Services.
MCS brings together our Delivery teams, Sales, Account-Aligned Delivery Management, Business Excellence & Operations and Global Pursuit into a global team of more than 4000+ professionals working together to enable every company to be a digital business.
The Architect is acritical role in the solution implementation lifecycle cutting across all phases. The Architects are technical leaders with strong understanding of technology and ability to apply it to drive business outcomes. Architects provide guidance for the solution definition, architectural assistance, technical delivery for the top critical business solution implementations based on Dynamics 365 in the enterprise.
The Dynamics Architect is involved in pre-sales, envisioning, design and development of the solution with broad focus around enterprise, industry, platform and solutions. In a cloud first world the Architect plays a vital role in proposing the right cloud solutions and driving the solution implementation to accelerate adoption and allow customers get better results out of their cloud investments.This role is for the Business Applications group within Microsoft Consulting Services India Global Delivery team.
Microsoft ServicesGlobal Delivery in India is the global delivery arm of Microsoft Services. It is a World Class Global Delivery Centre for Microsoft Services. Our customers look at us to help them as trusted advisors, with solutions that help save costs, help them innovate and create robust solutions to address their business challenges globally. Currently the Global Delivery team operates out of centers in Hyderabad & Bangalore. The Business Applications team is focused on helping customers realize the value of their investments in Dynamics 365 cloud.Pre-Sales
- Understand customer expectations , pain points and expected business outcomes and envision the best possible solution based on the Microsoft solution stack including Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Propose the solution to customers , define the solution architecture and estimate the cost and schedule for the implementation of the solution
- Enable Microsoft Consulting win new customers by providing enterprise class Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations solutions.
- Take accountability for the technical estimates for the solution implementation. Architects are expected to be strong in estimation methods and derive on experience /learning from multiple projects.
- The individual will have good understanding of Cloud solution implementations and should be adept at proposing solutions for multiple alternate scenarios where customers can accelerate the adoption of the Dynamics 365 Cloud.
- Providing technical architecture, requirements and design guidance during the Project Lifecycle during delivery
- Architect has a good understand of the business outcomes the customer is expecting from the solution and is able to work with the customer to have clearly articulated requirements and solution design in line with business outcomes.
- Driving successful solution deployments together with wider Microsoft Consulting Services teams working in a globally distributed team across multiple locations.
- Architects in delivery are accountable for the quality of requirements, solution design and ability to guide their team through the build lifecycle to deliver a solution in line with customer requirements.
- The architect has to have a good understanding of delivery process and delivery tools like Azure Dev Ops and be able to influence the entire delivery team to adopt the tools and processes for successful delivery.
- Architects will guide the project teams and customers for planning of Sprints and Iterations of delivery in enterprise scale projects by recommending the correct approach to plan the requirements in the different sprints and iterations. They are able to do this based on a good understanding of the interdependencies between requirements and technical approach required to bring together different components of the solution stack.
- Playing a vital part in larger project delivery team to keep the focus on solution quality and delivering to customer requirements as primary objectives.
- Review Dynamics 365 Finance Operations Projects for quality assurance on requirements fidelity, best practices, process adherence and proactive technical risk assessment.
- Architects may also be involved in Partner Advisory and Enablement to review and provide guidance about Solution Architecture and Design on Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects being delivered by Partners
- degree in computer science, engineering or business administration or equivalent work experience
- at least 10to 12 years related experience in it industry with a global systems integrator , it vendor , a partner on microsoft technologies or on client side it team implementing enterprise scale dynamics ax / dynamics 365 f&o solutions. a significant part of the experience should be on business applications or erp solutions
- ideal candidate should have experience and understanding of the life cycle of it solutions/ business applications implementation including estimation, proposal preparation , requirements gathering, business process modelling, development &testing, deployment and maintenance.
- proven track record of applying dynamics ax / dynamics 365 f&o preferably in public sector/telecom/ financial services. hands-on experience with dynamics ax / dynamics 365 f&o implementation with focus on architecture and solution design.
- certifications and/or experience microsoft azure, dynamics ax / dynamics 365 f&o and power platform is a plus.
- certifications and/or experience in agile delivery and devops would be desirable.
- architectural training/certifications like togaf or iasa is desirable.
- knowledge and experience in implement other non microsoft erp technologies like oracle, sap etc will also be considered.
- desirable technical experience includes hands-on expertise in several of the following microsoft products: azure solution development, sql , power bi, logic apps etc.
- good communication skills in english both written and spoken. ability to interact with a global audience of customers, partners and a global team
- outstanding ability in developing strategic ongoing customer relationships, gaining trust of stakeholders and respect for the company through technical leadership.
- ability to identify technical risks before they occur and to develop mitigation and avoidance strategies
- ic role, hence should know the art of influence without authority
- strong experience in offshore/onsite working model and working with different geographies and cultures.