Greetings from ALTIMETRIK!
Please visit www.altimetrik.com for more information.
Excellent Opportunity for JAVA Architect, please share your updated CV @ [HIDDEN TEXT].
Position: JAVA Architect
Experience: 9 to 15 years
Job Location: Chennai
• Core Java: Threading, Collections, Design Patterns, data structures... etc.
• Architecture and Design (SOA)
• Spring boot, Core, spring txn, Spring Data, Spring IOC, Spring Security
• Web Services Restfull
• Hibernate / frameworks/ Micro services
• Java Architect
• Expert level in Architecture and Design
• Intermediate in Implementation and Support, Project Management
• Expert in requirement assessment
• Expert in Software development and good in R&D
• Naturally structured thinker with deep analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong background in architecture & design, to nurture/mentor development teams and facilitate building of high-performance mobile applications.
• Ability to drive designs following industry standards and best practices to assist in building highly secure, enterprise grade Applications.
• Experience building middleware solutions, with a firm understanding of applicable communication protocols and security frameworks.
• Ability to produce various design documents for example Software Architecture document, security architecture document, interface specification etc.
• Ability to provide design direction on large multi-tiered/complex applications.
• Additional/Desirable capabilities
- Experience and background in Mobile Payments domain is a major plus
- Ability to multi-task and lead multiple design initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to white-board solutions during discussions, and develop decision trees, flow charts and simple wireframes to prove a concept (Visio, PPT, DOC)
- Ability to contribute learnings into process enhancements for the future.
- Experience with leading edge technologies such as location awareness, iBeacons, biometrics, virtual reality etc.
- Should have perspective of reuse or generalization of module/feature from other products/projects as and when applicable.
• Ensures Code Design and its Quality for Enterprise Application
• Designs highly complex applications, interfaces and integration with a modest number of systems
• Responsible for performance engineering of the enterprise software architecture, and providing functional guidance, advice, and/or training to other application developers
• Responsible for Modest advanced code development, code review and day-to-day support duties
• Researching and evaluating tools to support domain-specific needs
• Develop technical work products and own solution design.
• Technically lead project through all stages of the project life cycle, including requirements understanding & analysis, estimation, design, development and acceptance testing
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Active Listener
• Structured thought process
• Detail Oriented but also able to present big picture.
• Proactive attitude and flexible approach
• Excellent collaborator, Analytical Thinking
• Customer Focus, Having good convincing skills
Please share your CV ASAP and also share this excellent job opportunity to your professional network.
Altimetrik India Pvt Ltd
About the Company –
Altimetrik is a business transformation & technology solutions provider to enterprises in areas of Digital, Connected Solutions and Consumer Technologies - working with enterprises on latest trend adoption through Outcome Engineering, hand-holding them through the entire Value Realization cycle and realizing this transformation through advanced technologies, design-led engineering principles and our unique capability centers. Headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, Altimetrik has its technologists spread across the globe including USA (Southfield, Princeton & San Francisco), India (Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune & Mumbai), Uruguay (Montevideo), Singapore and UAE (Sharjah).
We at Altimetrik... Simplify technologies. Amplify possibilities.
Website - http://www.altimetrik.com
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content