• Connecting with our Client's Business Partners in United States (typically Insurance Companies) to follow up on outstanding Accounts Receivables.
• Act as Senior AR Resource handling more complex/aged inventory.
• Ensures assigned accounts are worked towards resolution.
• Follow the basic rules as provided in the Standard Operating Procedures.
• Assist in resolution of outstanding issues from previous transactions.
• Expedites calls to the supervisor when there is a delay in closure of transaction or transaction is crossing the processing timeline as per contract
• Help the team to achieve the critical service levels (cash and aging) of the customer.
• Responding to customer requests by phone and/or in writing to ensure customer satisfaction and to assure that service standards are met.
• Analyzing medical insurance claims for quality assurance.
• Resolving moderately routine questions following pre-established guidelines.
• Performing routine research on customer inquiries.
• Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team.Required Skills:
• Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 17:30 pm to 3:30am IST.
• University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of the English language.
• 1+ year(s) of experience in global call center, where you would have to collect outstanding Account Receivables that will require making up to 20 outbound collection phone calls per shift.
• 1+ year(s) of experience in healthcare industry that requires knowledge of the medical billing process (including denial management) of Physician and Hospital groups.
• 1+ year(s) of experience with the Microsoft Office suite that required daily use of Excel and Word.
• 1+ year(s) of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to apply business rules to varying fact situations and make appropriate decisionsShift Information:
• The shift timings can be changed as per client requirements. Additionally, resources may have to do overtime and work on weekend’s basis business requirement.
• All new hires will be required to successfully complete our Orientation/Process training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
NTT Data India Private Limited, Floor 6, Tower-B, Tech Boulevard, Plot No. 6, Sector - 127, Noida, 201301
Walk In Date:
Walk In Time:
12:00 PM to 4:00 PM