Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.About Cloud & Network Services (CNS)
Cloud and Network Services is a leading Nokia business group that offers Network solutions on Core, Business and Enterprise segments, as well as Cloud solutions and Cognitive Services. It is a newly formed business group, that includes most of the former Nokia Software business, Nokia's enterprise solutions, core network solutions including both voice and packet core, and managed and advanced services from its former Global Services unit. This unit will also act as a delivery channel of certain products from other business groups to enterprise customers. Cloud and Network Services (CNS) will target growth by leveraging the industry transition to cloud-based delivery, network-as-a-service business models, and software-led value creation.
At Nokia we are seeking an experienced Systems Integration Specialist to joinour CNS BA Global Services (GS) Team, based Amadora, Portugal.
As a member CNS BA Global Services (GS) Team, you will plan and execute NCC (a leading real-time rating and online charging application which provides an operator with voice/data in 4G/5G network)feature implementation & validation in an end-to-end network level testing environment. NCC Global Services (GS) Team is responsible for deploying products in Charging domain.
As a self-starter, you will have the opportunity to verify NCC functionality including DevOps automated test, call processing, database, system recovery, measurements and software release update in a fast-paced environment.
In this role you willinteract and work with internal Nokia and external customer teams globally.Responsibilities:
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Understanding overall customer network requirements
- Working with the systems engineers and developers to review feature requirements
- Developing the appropriate test plans
- Executing and analyzing test results to assure that feature and system requirements are met from customer network perspective.
- Taking ownership for complex issues and demonstrate excellent leadership in resolving issues while collaborating with deeply technical, subject matter experts.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electronics and Communications or relevant field , with strong software interest)
- 4 + years of experience in NCC or any other 3rd party OCS systems.
- Working knowledge of NCC feature functionality (or) any other 3rd party OCS with ability to independently author, test and deliver high quality complex MOPs and functional tests
- Strong background in 4G/5G charging testing or development with good debugging and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills with experience reporting project status to an internal and customer audience
- Able to work independently and effectively under pressure
- Excellent analytical skill and ability to produce high quality tariff design, test plan, and test cases is essential
- Experienced with VNF/CNF onboarding and orchestrations is essential.
- Hands on experience on deployment, integration and configuration of NCC applications in complex customer networks.
- Ability to independently troubleshoot NCC issues and work across teams to provide resolutions
- Experience in test automation including Robot, Cucumber etc.
- Experience in charging feature development/testing
- Hands-on knowledge with cloud technologies & projects involving various Network Function Virtualization Infrastructures (NFVI) like Openstack and VMWare
- Knowledge of Diameter/HTTP2 protocol (Ro, Rx, Sd, Gx, Gy/Sy, N7, N28, N40) & Voice Protocol (CAPv2, v3) including simulation tools.
- Experienced with NCC platform or applications based on Nokia CSF platform is also a plus
- Networking protocols including IS-41/IS-826/ISUP, LDAP, TCP/IP, HTTP, Routing, and Firewalls is a plus.
- Tariff design (or) Product catalogue creation for Prepaid/Postpaid OCS is a plus.
- Knowledge on Kubernetes and docker containers is a plus.
- Commercial data bases, knowledge of Aerospike DB would be a key differentiator.
- Scripting knowledge in Python, Shell, Java Scripts/Angular JS, Bash, and Ansible.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the customer segment usingthese products.
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people's lives and help to overcome some of the world's most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.