Position: Application Support Engineer
Experience: 3-6 Years
Key Skills: Linux, SQL, Tomcat, Deployments
• Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Unix environments.
• Provide L1 level Support to end-users in functionality of the applications.
• Responsible for daily health checks of application related tasks for first line support.
• Understands monitoring concept, knows monitoring tools used for application and can define and interpret complex application alerts.
• Can create complex shell scripts for application monitoring/Automation.
• Can write sql quires to fetch data from oracle/ postgres sql.
• Able to deploy application patches (EAR, WAR, and JAR) on tomcat server.
• Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
• Ensure all issues are properly logged on ticketing tool.
• Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
• IT background with emphasis on the application development and support cycle related methodologies and related technologies.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skill, possibly experience of a multicultural environment.
• Strong technical and analytical skills.