• Experience in creating installation packages using one or more of the common packaging technologies Install Shield, and Windows Installer (MSI, MST, conflict Management, VB Script, Custom actions) Using shims and other techniques for application compatibility remediation
• Experience with any application virtualization tool like Thinapp, APPV etc
Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit
• Experience building MSIs using Install shield
• A working knowledge of standard client platform administration, configuration, rights management and file access
• Knowledge of the Windows registry, interaction of drivers within the OS, and unattended/silent installs of Windows operating systems
• knowledge of System Centre Configuration Manager latest CB version(Experience on scheduling pushes on to the client machines from SCCM / SMS Console, run reports & queries)
• Application Compatibility testing and Software Distribution
• Experience in Operating System / Office systems, Deployment, Migration.
• Prepare relevant documentation such as known errors, solutions, major incident reports that will help in continuous improvement.
• AppDNA Technical Implementation or Reporting
• Manage strategic engagements while providing exceptional customer service on Windows 10 planning and migration projects
• Develop and present comprehensive analysis and documentation of the customer current state of operations and recommendations for Windows 10 and/or Office 365
• Maintain a high level technical expertise in Applications Packaging best practices, industry trends, and technologies
• Be able to development supporting documentation to Applications Packaging tasks including Requirements Gathering and User Acceptance Testing
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 155,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.5 trillion yen (US $40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content