Your Role and Responsibilities:
IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace —We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
Business Unit Introduction:
We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM’s GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.
As Developer for Courseware and Design, you will develop and communicate the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for a solution to the client and project team, then design a solution for the system.
What you will do
- Responsible for designing the courseware
- Install configure and the structure
- Establish technical environment & Develop technical specifications
- Lead Technical Gap Analysis sessions with client
- Engage with client, delivery team and other stakeholders across different geography, drive client workshops, gather detailed user stories/requirements
Travel Required Up to 10% or 1 day a week
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum Experience of 2 years in complete implementation of courseware design
- Demonstrate expertise instructional designing as well.
- Ability to understand client needs and design, implement, support business processes with focus on out of the box solution.
- Domain experience in learning and knowledge section
- 6 to 8 Years of total experience required
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Proven business communication skills and demonstrate skills in sharing and explaining complex concepts, creative and dedicated thinking, and situational adaptation of these skills
- Preferred to have working knowledge on various courseware
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it along with good time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.