Large Appian project for a U.S Oil and Gas Major, in designing building and enhancing Appian Workflow system.
- design and develop Appian solutions as directed by Lead designer;
conferring with business analysts, end users of the systems and technical architects, other designers and testers at offshore
investigating problem areas.
- coding, unit test, code review, Demos, support SIT, UAT , Deployment and other phases of Software Lifecycle
- estimate work efforts, determining and designing the module as best practices, guide offshore team to build solution as per specific standards.
- work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- 3 To 7 years of experience in Design development of Appian including designing of workflow, data and application framework model. 1+ years of hands on experience in Java/J2EE development.
- Project Implementation and design experience on Appian
- Experience working with integration components such as MQ, JMS, SOAP, Email and File systems connectivity.
- Experience working with RDBMS, SQL, and Unix command line scripting.
- Strong understanding of SDLC concepts with working experience in Scrum/Agile project methodologies.
- Designer Certification
- Client Facing Skills
Nice to have Nice-to-have:
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content