• 8+ years of experience in Web application development using Java and Python; Experience with implementation of SOA, microservices along with API design and development.
• 3+ years of relevant MuleSoft Platform experience with designing and developing API and Enterprise Integration solutions.
• Strong experience in designing and developing APIs from specification to implementation.
• Exposure to API security and other API management aspects.
• Implementation experience with flows, sub-flows, connectors, flow controls, filters, REST/SOAP web services, API Design and Development using RAML.
• Implementation of the Data Transformation using DataWeave & Mapper.
• Experience working on MuleSoft for Orchestration and Integration, Exception Handling Strategies, Mule API management portal.
• Experience in defining business process and data models (UML, BPMN).
• Hands on development experience in writing Java and Python code for complex business logic.
• Hands on experience using REST and SOAP webservices.
• Implementation of Rest API authentication using either OAuth, OpenID Connect.
• Understanding of Relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, DB2, Redshift and NoSQL – Cassandra, MongoDB.
• Good to have knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management, API Auto Discovery.
• Strong knowledge of the microservices, API design patterns, EAI/SOA best practices.
• Understanding of the Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns.
• Writing unit test cases using the MUnit and test using tools like SoapUI, Postman
• Working experience with Unix scripting, source control (Git, Subversion) and CI/CD process using tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Docker, Maven etc.
• Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic.
• Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, independently, and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgement and decision making.
• Flexibility to work occasional hours outside normal business, according to business needs.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software, Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Network Admin, system admin, System Engineer, Networking, aruba
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Must have worked on Cloud/ Fusion for atleast 3 yrs Should have done more than 2 Implementations Exp into Cloud/ Fusion & Extensive exp in providing technical support for the Oracle EBS Financials applications CALL LIPIKA -8766285530/ 9999333648
Develop and maintain an Azure-based cloud and On-premise solution.Create pipelines, release management and environments in Azure DevOps. Azure Boards creation and application life cycle management.Create and Manage User Roles and Custom Roles.
• Overall 6 to 8 years of experience and having strong 5+ years hands on development experience in SAS programming including Base SAS, SAS Macros Position- Contract role for 1 year Location- Bangalore
McFadyen Digital is looking for a new A-player to join our team. If you like to work with the overseas team, Magento is your specialty and big challenges don’t scare you, let’s talk about this amazing opportunity.
• Overall 6 to 8 years of experience and having strong 4+ years hands on development experience in developing and implementing advanced data visualizations using R packages (R shiny). Position- Contract role for 1 year
Java developer Company GPS based software co for Vehicles EXp 5 yrs+ skills Java 5 years j2ee microservices Spring boot 5 years SQL mongo dB , on unit testing like mokito, junit added advantage database design GPS tracking fleetmanagemen
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content