Role : API Developer
Work location - Chennai (DLF IT Park Rd, Porur)
Dynamics of the Role
This role is for a Senior Developer that will operate as a member of a core team of specialists that are responsible for enabling new features and optimizing strategic solutions within TransUnion’s Enterprise Services teams.
As a contributing member on of our agile API development team, you will have both the accountability and freedom to build platforms that are taking TransUnion to the next level. Success in this role requires a blend of skills in API Development, API Security and Web Application development.
How you’ll contribute
• Partner with internal business resources and technical teams to analyze requirements to deliver solutions to complex issues. Produce detailed analysis and design documents to meet requirements.
• Full SDLC events including development of code, unit testing and debugging and deployment
• Participate in code reviews and testing initiatives.
• Collaborate with cross-functional technology teams including dev-ops and infrastructure.
What You’ll Bring
• 8 or more years of hands-on experience in a software development role.-prefer (Java).
• Deep understanding of web service architectures including HTTP, SOAP/REST and related technologies like JSON and XML.
• Knowledge of source code versioning (prefer Git), CI/CD tools and testing automation is required.
• Working knowledge of Linux including shell scripting and basic system administration-Knowledge of Ansible is a plus.
• Experience with using monitoring tools like App-Dynamics, Wily Introscope, and log management tools like Splunk
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated critical thinking.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management is preferred
About Themesoft: With professionals across four countries and more than nine offices across the globe, Themesoft is a wizard in offering expert cost-effective IT consulting, Technology and Digital interaction services for over a decade and is one of the largest minority woman-owned business in the United States.
Functions : IT
Industries : ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT, Sales, BDM's Operations, Hr
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.Gathering and evaluating user feedback.Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities: Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. Maintains the work structure by updating jo
We are searching for a perceptive, creative Administrative Manager to oversee office operations and administrative staff members. The Administrative Manager will hire, train, and evaluate administrative team members, develop, review, and improve poli
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content