Roles and Responsibility:
• Entry-level knowledge in platform-based android application development
• Successful semester projects/internships in android application development
• Researching, designing, developing, implementing, and managing software-programs and mobile applications
• Testing and evaluating new programs
• Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Confident, responsible, and high initiative driven
• Good customer interaction skills
• Good knowledge in Java
• Strong in problem-solving and quick in decision making
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Required Candidate profile:
• A Bachelor's or master’sdegree preferably a B.E. / B.Tech. / BCA/ MCA/ B.Sc. or equivalent
• Must have completed at least formal Android training from a good institute/ company with good hands-on experience on Android projects
• Candidates with other degrees and good hands-on Android knowledge will also be considered
1. Information Verification and Screening
2. Preliminary HR Round
3. Technical Round
4. HR Round
Salary: 3.60 LPA –7.20 LPA
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 0-1 year (Fresher can apply)
Location: Remote (Anywhere in India)
Mobbitt Infotech Limited is a leading IT consultancy, software provider and a full-service software development and consultancy company for Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Mobile, and Web Development with a special focus on Security, Scale, and Performance where you will learn a lot in your field by working in a very friendly environment.
We are known for
We are agile. We are responsive. We solve problems. And we solve them really well.
Our architects analyze possible product use cases and deployment scenarios to spot technically infeasible features and propose the most suited technology stack. We deliver well-considered system architectures, compatible with various environments.
We deliver specifications to describe desired functionality and behaviors; wireframes to acquire feedback early in the process; clickable prototypes to quickly test solution elements; proof-of-concept to evaluate and validate solution.
Architecture & Design
We assign engineers with domain knowledge to analyze, validate and document all functional and non-functional requirements, data exchange flows and user interface components, prepare product vision and project scope.
A QA Engineer is responsible for validating fully functional modules or apps according to the requirements. As part of day-to-day work, A QA Engineer is expected to possess proficient knowledge of Force.com platform and an analytical mindset with a k
• Create, improve and maintain application framework and shared components • Work with recruitment team to understand, analyze and implement functional requirements • Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues
You will be required to design and develop applications using Microsoft Technologies (ASP.NET MVC, C#, ASP.NET Core) and writing detail programs through discussion with clients, clarifying what actions the program is intended to perform
We are hiring for Govt. of India - MCA registered & Trade Mark, ISO, IAF, MSME, SSL certified company. Stay safe & Work from home. Call / Whats-app HR @ 7397006947 to apply for the post (Only serious candidates)
We are hiring for Govt. of India - MCA registered & Trade Mark, ISO, IAF, MSME, SSL certified company. Stay safe & Work from home. Call / Whats-app HR @ 7019024008 to apply for the post (Only serious candidates)
Online Data Entry / Form Filling / Data Base Administrator / Computer Operator
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content