About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- The main responsibilities will be to build technical and business knowledge in Cyber Operations, Data Management & Privacy, Training & Awareness and COO Enablement & Change. Additionally, you will be client facing businesses and the wider Technology functions, developing a deep understanding of how IT Services delivered to our customers.
- Role #1 - Cyber Security Services:
Cybercrime is a growing and increasingly complex threat with criminals becoming more sophisticated at new attacks. For us to be able to effectively protect the bank from cyberattacks, we continuously develop our cybersecurity capabilities through &ndash among others &ndash hiring the best talent and consistently Innovate to build our capabilities, agility to anticipate and counter emerging threats. CSS mission is to Protect the bank from cyber threats through delivering client-centric services and as part of CSS family you would be playing a keyrole in
Role #2 - Data Management & Privacy:
- Improving Threat resiliency through continuous improvement of security controls coverage and capabilities
- Support and assist in retrospective security analysis, to investigate Cyber security incidents and leverage lessons learned to build strategic solution to disrupt the Complex threats and attacks
- Identify areas of automation and orchestration to improve the threat detection response time and quick recovery
- Support and be part of Learning loop to strengthen Banks cyber security capabilities
- Triaging alerts with a threat driven approach and countering cyber security incidents right in time to prevent larger scale attacks
- Embed the security controls in technologies stack to minimize the attack surface and protect the bank from adversaries
- Support Security transformation initiatives and Product roadmap
- Support the delivery and contribute to maturing the orchestration & automation strategy
- Develop fast, scalable & secure tools with modern development techniques
This business function was set up to uplift the bank&rsquos data and privacy practices. The Data & Privacy Operations Transformation Programme is a dedicated book of work to do this. The tentative roles could be:
Role #3 &ndash Third Party Security Risk(TPSR)
- Support the design and implementation of processes and controls
- Assist to implement privacy management framework and data management framework
- Support the privacy and data impact assessments
- Identify, understand and assess trends in privacy and data management
- Perform as-is/to-be state analysis
- Assist to define requirements with stakeholders for new solutions
- Perform technology related analyses and assessments
This business function was set up to perform security risk assessment against the third parties. The tentative roles could be:
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Effectively perform third party security reviews and ensure quality and timely execution.
- Make timely and sound judgments, and identify clear solutions from broad, complex or ambiguous situations.
- Interact with all levels of management within the Bank while performing third party security reviews of service providers across the globe.
- Effectively communicate the security risks to internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate and manage relationships with stakeholders globally.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank
- Follow the Leaders to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Operation of Financial Markets, Financial Crime Prevention Creating the Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Business Unit stakeholders
- Information and Cyber Security Risk Officers
Our Ideal Candidate
- Embed &ldquoHere for Good&rdquo and Group&rsquos brand and values
- Women candidates who are fresh engineering graduates with B.E/B.Tech(CSE/ECE/IT), In few cases candidates with MCA/M. Tech are also admitted.
- Women candidates who have completed 4 months cyber security training provided by the Microsoft-DSCI collaboration in association with ISEA of Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.