• Develops, trains and motivates team members to achieve desired safety, efficiency, proficiency, cooperation morale; maintains awareness of plant and/or implement new plant policies and procedures and ensures employee adherence/ may recommend and/or implement new plant policies and procedures.
• Analyzes potential production problems (delays, material shortages, equipment repairs, etc.) and devises and implements procedures to minimize lost time due to these occurrences.
• Reviews operational schedules, coordinates production/testing activities, and manages team member assignments; may manage for multiple departments and/or shifts.
• Assists with tasks such as monitoring and determining manufacturing costs and outlay, quality and quantity of goods produced, production methods, tooling applications and ensures the effective use of production hours, skills, machines, equipment and facilities.
• Interacts with engineers to modify machines, equipment and/or processes to improve safety, production and overall quality; provides liaison support between plant and engineering to ensure efficient manufacturing processes.
• Uses data to estimate work-hour requirements and departmental efficiencies for continuous improvement projects. Recommends and initiates projects; sees those projects through to deadline with measureable improvements.
• Manages costs and budgets and provides corrective actions plans to improve budgetary control.
• Perform full range of managerial responsibilities which may include but not be limited to interviewing, hiring, coaching and developing employees/ planning, assigning and directing work; EEO/AA; performance management; department budget.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Should be able to delegate department workload effectively and monitor its progress towards completion.
• Maintaining the discipline and monitoring of the department allotted area as per 5S Methodology.
• Should be able to motivate and manage the team.
• Monitoring and controlling of all the safety gears.
We think strategically to fabricate a powerful platform for your business!
AARIKA HR Professionals is a one-stop workforce management solution provider, which has grown, evolved and metamorphosed to the present, and has eventually gained in size as well as knowledge, attempting for greater heights. With our in-depth market knowledge and experience, we strongly believe in providing you with optimal solutions for strategic human resource management, training & development of talents, recruitment and staffing to help you accomplish your business goals.
“Our triumph doesn’t come from just rendering HR solutions and services to you. It truly comes from standing resolutely behind our clientele and their projects; when we commit to you, we commit for the long haul.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Cloud Operation Engineer, Cloud Ops Engineer, Cloud Support Engineer
level Hiring For: Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content