Our client is urgently looking for an Agile Project Manager that can coordinate all Scrum Ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Sprint retrospectives, Sprint Demos, Story Grooming, and Release Planning for the company. Other duties and responsibilities for the selected candidate are as follows:
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Mentor and coach teams on Agile/Scrum practices and self-organization.
- Remove impediments to team deliverables and product goals.
- Assess Scrum Maturity of team and bring team to higher levels of maturity at a sustainable pace.
- Facilitate the building of a trusting and cooperative environment.
- Provide leadership and support to team and lead by example.
- Facilitate discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Manage project risks, dependencies and issues.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Create and maintain project collaboration spaces and repositories (Jira/Confluence)
- Create and maintain project artifacts as needed, such as status reports.
- Experience in diligently applying Agile principles, practices, and theory (User Stories, Story Pointing, Velocity, Burndown Metrics, Agile Games, Tasking, Retrospectives, Cycle Time, Throughput, Work in Progress levels, Product Demos).
- Experience working with various software development practices (BDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Pairing, Automated Testing, DevOps)
- Agile Project Management experience
- SaaS experience in a for market software company (ideal, but not required)
- SAFe experience, certification not required. They will be using certain components on the SAFe methodology though.
- Experience assisting with reporting or status initiatives, release management and planning for customers.