Responsibilities and Duties
• • The ideal candidate should be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
• • They should be self-motivated and trustworthy who contributes in driving sustainable company growth.
• • Manage agendas/appointments etc. for the upper management
• • Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• • Assists in planning and arranging events.
• • Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
• • Handles expenses and billing cycles
• • Manages staff expense requests
• • Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
• • Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
• • Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• • May take care of website functions and social media profiles
• • Skills to pull required data from internet
• • Excellent Time Management Skills
• • Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• • Any passionate graduate, prior office administration experience not necessary but should have passion to actively involve in the sustainable growth of the company by being transparent and honest.
• • Prior administrative experience (optional).
• • Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
• • Attention to detail.
• • Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
• • Good communication and interpersonal abilities.
• • Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
• • Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT profiles
level Hiring For: Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content