• GST Registration, Amendment and Cancellation
• Preparation of GSTR 1, GSTR-3B & GSTR-9 etc.
• Calculation of Monthly Sale Tax/ GST Detail and TDS Return.
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analysing account information.
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Handling ledger accounts and keeping the check for any invoices or payments.
• Handle the TDS, Tax Returns, Ledger Scrutiny and Bank Reconciliations.
• Responsible for overall Accounts Function including accounts finalization, taxation, audit and related regulatory compliance.
• Overview of accounting and financial Operations
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Monitor & Ensure implementation of the company internal controls.
• Handling Internal Audit Assignments, Planning, strategy, Execution, Briefing to Partners, discussion with Client and submission of final report along with Executive Summary.
• MIS Reporting
Required Skill Set
• Should be Able to Travel in India
• Should be having good Analytical mindset with using MS Excel tools.
• Knowledge of Financial Accounting, GST, TDS, Income Tax is essential.
• Knowledge of the Tally ERP-9.
• Knowledge of Basic SAP will be added advantage
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly and effectively for maximum productivity.
• Quick learner with high level of initiative, drive and attention to details.
• Proven problem-solving skills with capacity to multi-task, deliver high quality results and respond quickly and effectively.
• Good Communication Skills
SPS Associates was established in 1993. Firm has expanded over the years with intake of more Chartered Accountants, other professionals and consultants specialized in various fields across India.
The firm's head office is at commercial place in central part of Delhi. Office is highly mechanized. It is equipped with all modern technology equipment, dedicated secured server and Biometric devices.
The Firm has been Peer Reviewed by ICAI in 2016 after having satisfied of Firm's operation and Methodology.
Our core business values encompass Quality Service, Confident Leadership, Professional Ethics and Healthy Client Relationship.
For more details, one can visit our website www.spsassociate.org
We regularly employ young, dynamic, enthusiastic, energetic and sincere candidates. Suitable candidates can apply us online by uploading their latest resume firstname.lastname@example.org
We require Enthusiastic, Self Motivated persons and with Good Analytical and Communication skills. Good exposure for various kind of works in Direct & Indirect taxation, Internal and Statutory Audits, Company Law matters and many more areas.
Hiring For Internal Auditor, With Recent at least 1 years of Experience in internal audit For Ghatkopar,Mumbai Location. Mandatory: Have worked for Manufacturing Company
Will assist the partner/ supervisor in implementing and executing projects in internal audits and risk advisory services as per the professional and firm’s quality standards.
Will assist the partner/ supervisor in implementing and executing projects in assurance, tax and advisory services as per the professional and firm’s quality standards.
The Code- Internal Audit and Control • Location – Delhi • Present Salary/CTC (Fixed+ Variables) • Scanned Photo - To- [HIDDEN TEXT] attn Internal Audit and Control Internal Audit Profiles required for a bank in Internal Audit and Control
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content