Position: Accountant / Sr. Accountant
Company Profile: The Galiakotwala Group has a long-standing history of almost 100 years, and is engaged in diverse businesses like cotton trading, engineering, industrial paints manufacturing, real estate, electronics distribution and steel drum manufacturing.
T&D Galiakot Containers Pvt. Ltd., our steel drum packaging business, was established in 1972. Our Silvassa area plant commissioned in 2000, has a sophisticated and automated line with technology transfer from erstwhile UK packaging giant T&D PLC, UK.
• Books of Accounts and General Ledge accounting.
• Preparation of vouchers
• Preparation of BRS
• Accounts Payable / Receivables, Clients follow-ups and Realization of funds from sundry debtors.
• Raising Invoices to clients on time.
• Creditors payment management.
• Preparation of weekly and monthly reports in MS-excel.
• Finalization of Annual Accounts, Budgeting, Book Closure.
• Interaction with the auditors.
• Ensuring complete compliance with respect to all aspects of accounts
• Identifies, researches, and resolves discrepancies and any erroneous or incomplete transactions.
• Calculations, Payments and Filing Returns of PT, GST, Indirect Taxes and all other related Taxes.
• Accounting functions.
Desired Profile: The candidate must be a post graduate with a good academic background. S/he should have operational knowledge of Tally, Excel, Bookkeeping, Entries, Balance Sheet preparation and Banking. S/he should have good oral and written communication skills. The candidate has to have 4-7 years of work experience post his/her post graduation.