Finance & Accounts and Banking
Fresher Can Apply as a Trainee
Position 1: SR ACCOUNTANT / ACCOUNTS ASST MANAGER
GST & Financial Accounting Knowledge Must
1. Maintaining and Reconciliation of daybook, employees, vendors and contractors account ledgers.
2. Preparation of GSTR 1, GSTR 2, AND GSTR - 2B
3. Calculation of Monthly Sale Tax/ GST Detail and TDS Return
4. Handling of Staff salary, muster roll payment, vendor and contractor payment.
5. Assist in preparation of the tax returns, audit process
6. Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
7. Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
8. Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
9. Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
10.Handling ledger accounts and keeping the check for any invoices or payments
11. Managed vendor accounts, generating cheque on demand.To handle the day to day accounting and taxation work.
Position 2 Accounts & Finance Dept - Accountant | Sr. Accounts Executive
Full Knowledge of the Tally ERP-9 and MS Excel is must.
To handle the TDS and Tax Returns. To handle the ledger scrutiny and bank reconciliations.
Minimum 0 to 5 years experience in the accounting field & Tally ERP
Responsible for overall Finance and Accounts Function including accounts finalization, taxation, audit and related regulatory compliance.
Oversight of Financial Operations, Internal Controls and Co-ordination of all Financial and Internal/External audits
Experience in Tally ERP-9 & Online Returns.
Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
Hands on Account Receivable/Account Payable & Bank Reconciliations.
Monitor & Ensure implementation of the company internal controls
Payment Control & Processing
Make entries of the invoices.
Good Communication Skills
Knowledge of Excel is must.
1. Provide financial data to finance and operating teams in an effort to drive growth
2 Financial Analyst will be Providing necessary analytics to highlight key business performance drivers; Identifying risks and opportunities throughout the quarter and developing processes to mitigate risks while capitalizing on opportunities
3. Financial Analyst will be Consolidating actual operating performance and reporting results
4. Financial Analyst will be Working with Finance Managers and operations leaders to drive opportunities for improvement in variable cost, base cost, and material variance and/or revenues where possible
5. Financial Analyst will be Participate in simplification projects that will facilitate and increase capacity for value-added financial analysis
6. Financial Analyst will be Working in teams that handle pre/post settlement support, inter system reconciliation, document risk review, reference data management and portfolio reconciliations.
7. Financial Analyst will be Cataloging (categorizing) contracts and deals of derivative trades of our clients
8. Financial Analyst will be doing Reconciliation reports, preparation of reports using MS Excel, auditing
Skill Set Required:
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly and effectively for maximum productivity.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including excellent excel spreadsheet s
. Ability to develop macros will be an advantage.
- Keen to learn, resourceful and passionate about contributing to Treasury and its clients.
- Quick learner with high level of initiative, drive and attention to details.
- Proven problem-solving skills with capacity to multi-task, deliver high quality results and respond quickly and effectively to requests.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - both verbal and written.
- Diplomacy and strong interpersonal skills with strong commitment to work in a respectful, team-oriented and multi-cultural work environment.
- Excellent analytical and, web researching skills
- Strong financial and business analysis skills
- Proficiency in working on databases
- Excellent ppt and excel skills
- SAP Financial / SAP FICO
Relationship Sales is an integral part of the bank's front line sales force. The Job involves extensive travelling within the assigned area and conducting market/customer mapping with the primary responsibilities mentioned below.
HI, We have Urgent openings for Relationship Officer for Noida, Delhi NCR All , Branches CTC to be offered: Up to 2.0 LPA + Incentives Exp 6month Any Sale Note: For Fast and Instant Response Directly Whatsapp And call 8813022482 Mr.Ajit Chotela
Urgently Hiring for Tele-Sales Professionals Location: Sector-18, Gurgaon Fixed Salary-20K CTC/Month Added Incentive upto 11K Grad/UG + Min. 1 year of BPO/Call/Tele exp. Call 8813022482, Mr Ajit Or Fill below Job-Form https://goo.gl/9Zjquz
• The Code- HR Relationship – Talent Acquisition • Location –Mumbai-Goregaon • Present Salary/CTC (Fixed+ Variables) • Scanned Photo - To- [HIDDEN TEXT] - attn HR Relationship – Talent Acquisition
Urgently Hiring for Tele Collection Location: Gurgaon, Delhi,NCR, Fixed Salary-12K CTC/Month Added Incentive up to 8K Fresher Under Graduate Call 8813022482, Mr. Ajit Or Fill below Job-Form https://goo.gl/9Zjquz
Urgently Hiring for Tele-Sales Professionals Location: East of Kailash, New Delhi Fixed Salary-10K CTC/Month Incentive upto 11K H.Sc/Graduate + Min. 1 year of BPO/Call/Tele exp Call 8813022482, Mr Ajit Or Fill below Job-Form https://goo.gl/9Zjquz
Urgently Hiring for Tele Collection Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore Fixed Salary-12K CTC/Month Added Incentive up to 8K Fresher Under Graduate Also Call 8813022482, Mr. Ajit Fill below Job-Form https://goo.gl/9Zjquz
Web Designer Web Developers, PHP developer , Graphic Designer
Branch Operation Manager- BOM | Retail Banking MNC Bank Payroll in Mumbai
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content