- A regional role with one of the global leading web solutions provider
- Enjoy flexible working options
Our client is a leading provider of offshore web development and software outsourcing solutions for all businesses. They have a dedicated team of engineers that are highly responsive and delivery high-quality work which has made them stand out from the rest.The Job
You will be responsible for :
- Handling inbound calls and emails in a professional manner.
- Resolving customer inquiries and requests and ensuring strong customer satisfaction.
- Working with various internal teams to ensure prompt and accurate order processing and delivery.
- Escalating customer feedback as required.
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Customer Service role, ideally within the IT Software industry.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- Experience within Area Sales, covering Consumer would be a strong advantage.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams