MyRemoteDevelopers.com https://myremotedevelopers.com is a platform for Companies to Hire Pre-vetted On-demand Developers/ Designers/ QA/ CTO / PM/ Data Scientists etc. We currently have 1200+ Clients from US, Canada, UK, Australia and 400,000+ Developers on the platform. We have offices in the US (Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Atlanta) and back-office in Hyderabad, India.
Our Industry:IT Service, Hiring and IT staffing.
• Our SDR’s will setup appointments for you with Clients, who have a Developers/ Designer/ Project Manager staffing requirements. During the appointments you will be Demoing our platform, explaining about our company, later take down their staffing requirements.
• Next, you will pass the requirements to the Recruiting Team to source the candidates.
• Once you receive the Shortlisted candidates you will Review and Conduct Screening Interviews for the Candidates to make sure they match the Client’s Requirements perfectly.
• Next pass the perfectly matched candidates to the Client for Interview. Follow up with Clients for Interviews from Client’s Tech team.
• Next Coordinate the Interviews with the Client and Developer,
• Repeat the whole process till the Client selects the candidates.
• Later do Contract signing between the Client and MyRemoteDevelopers.com. Pass it to the Customer Success Manager for Account Management.
• Follow up with all Clients via Email and Phone calls.
2 Demos and Requirements gathering Video calls with Clients. (15 mins each – 30 mins)
6 Candidates screening calls ( 15 mins each – 90 mins)
2 Interviews with Clients and Developers. ( 2 to 4 hours)
50 Followup Calls to Clients. ( 1 to 2 hours)
50 Followup emails. ( 1 to 2 hours)
1. Minimum 8 years in the IT service industry as Developer, Project Manager, and Client Relationship manager.
2. Experience in IT Staffing Industry in price range of $10/hours to $70/hours. Both within the US and Global Developer is highly Preferred.
3. Must have 3 years of Experience as a Developer in the software domain.
4. 3 Years experience as IT Project Manager. 5 years of Developers experience is any Technology is preferred.
5. Must be comfortable with Video / Screen share record calling with developers and Interaction with Clients.
6. Conduct webinars for Developers.
7. Must have very good communication skills. You will be talking to US, UK and Australia Clients to get their Requirements.
Salary: Decided as per experience, 10 Lakh to 30 Lakh annum. Base Salary + 10% of New Sales + 10% after 90 days of Satisfied Customers
30 Days Target: Generate $3000 in Net New Revenue in First month.
90 Days Target: Generate $15,000 in Net Revenue per month (MRR).
Step 1: Answer Questionnaire (See below)
Step 2: Phone Interview
Step 3: Assignment (1 to 2 days work)
Step 4: Video Interview
Step 5: Reference Calls (Need all Former Manager’s Contact Info)
100% Remote – Work for home position:
1) This is a 100% Remote Work from home Position. We except you have separate working room with no Distractions from Family members.
2) Minimum 30 Mbps Internet. Stable Internet.
3) Good Work Station and Video Cam daily Video call with team.
4) Available 24/7 on Phone, Whatsapp, Skype Chat for team calls.
Important! To Apply for this position follow the below steps. Applying on this job site will not get you into our system.
Please answer the below questions and email them to [HIDDEN TEXT] with subject Project Manager (General) and attach your latest resume.
1. Do you have at least 2 years experience as Software Developer experience If No, Stop! Don’t apply to this Job. If Yes, please list all the Technologies and projects
2. Do you have at least 3 years experience in Sales roles like Account Manager or Project Manager or Client Relationship manager If No, Stop! Don’t apply to this Job. If Yes, please list all the projects
3. Why do you think you're the perfect candidate for this position Explain as detailed as possible. Site examples from past experience. Expecting a well structured answer showcasing your written and presentation skills.
4. Have you read the Revenue Target for 30 Days and 90 Days What are your thoughts on it Have you ever worked in a Sales Target based position before
5. This is a 100% Remote position. Do you have any Remote work experience before
6. When is the earliest you can join Any Notice periods
7. Current CTC Expected CTC