• Familiarity with Net framework, SQL Server and design patterns
• Familiarity with REST and RPC APIs
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Experience in coding, designing and testing new web software applications and window applications
• Experience of identifying and correcting the software defects and to maintain the existing software systems
• Performing full life cycle activity to support creation of new Applications, including requirement gathering, design, programming, testing.
• Performing day-to-day programming support to LIVE Intranet applications
• Database programming (TSQL) with SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
• Strong proficiency with SQL (and SQL server 2008 and above) and its variation among popular databases
• Experience with some of the modern relational databases
• Skilled in producing queries with Procedures, Triggers and Functions
• Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
• Must possess knowledge of DDL and DML Operations
• Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
• Capable of configuring popular database engines and orchestrating clusters as necessary
• Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
• Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
• Familiar with tools that can aid with profiling server resource usage and optimizing it
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / BitBucket/ SVN
• 5+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience required
• Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
• Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
• Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
• Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
• Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
• Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
• Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
• Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
• Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
• Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
* Good communication skills required
* Graduates with Min.4yrs exp in the same field.
* day shifts
* Sal Upto 6.60LPA
* 6 days working(Sunday fixed)
IF INTERESTED FORWARD YOUR RESUME AT [HIDDEN TEXT] OR CALL KANIKA@09560523148