• Creates, gains approval for, and maintains guidelines for the look and feel of the internet and intranet.
• Effective use of internet and intranet communication tools to enhance communication between client and users.
• Ensure interactive web application work correctly and links are working properly.
• Work as a marketer to create banner advertisements and display them on other websites.
• Renews content of the web as needed, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of information presented.
• Stays up to date of emerging practices in a changing environment.
• Design new pages as required.
• Create departmental forms in multiple formats for customer web download.
• Good command over HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
• CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
• Extensible Markup Language (XML)
• Knowledge of the open-source UNIX operating system or its variants is a must, because the server is usually hosted on Linux or Solaris. It is also helpful, if the webmaster knows a programming language - C++ or Java.
• Design experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Maintain and report web usage and access statistics.
• Control naming conventions and linking conventions of web pages, images, and multimedia files.
• In-bound link development from relevant sites and directories.
• Perform information gathering services including technical website analysis, competitive/keyword research, and link analysis.
• Knowledge of Internet Search Engine Optimization practices.
• Reply to user comments and track the traffic going to a website.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases