Shift Timings: EST
Job Title: US Immigration Executive
Exp: 1-2 years
Location: Madhapur, HYD
• Entails sending Legal Questionnaire to the applicants, along with checklist of documents; follow up with the applicants and obtain the same.
• Preparation of H1 complete package and collecting the documents as per the checklist related to the petition.
• Applying new LCA as per the job location and prevailing wages. Track LCAs from project to project and should apply all types of LCA's.
• Screening all the documents as per the checklist and getting the petition ready
Filling I-129, I-129H, I-129DC, LCA, Petition Letter, Supporting documents.
Filling I-539, if there are any dependents (H4 dependents).
• Taking care of all US immigration activities including processing of H1, H4 visas
Filling I-907 for Premium processing (If required to file the case in premium
Preparation of Petition support letters and forms
• Prepare Offer Letters, Employment agreement letters, STEM Extension Letters, Consulate Letters and Experience Letters.
• H -1B Amendment, H -1B Extension, H -1B Transfer, H4 Dependents visa filing, H4 EAD filing, including preparation of supporting documents for PERM / I -140 & Perm Audits.
• Handling RFE's, Verifying Client Letter and Vendor letters, modifying based on the petition
• Ensure employees are well prepared to face H1B/L1/B1 visa interviews before the consulates along with complete and accurate documentation.
• Strong experience in documents verification for Visa processing.
• To communicate with employees and managers on the progress of the applications
Need to adapt and learn new geographies based on the business requirements
Coordinate and track all immigration activities end to end process.