Shortlist is hiring a UI/UX Designer!
Join us as a UI/UX Designer for a rewarding experience owning design on multiple products used by over 400,000 young professionals and over 300 companies across the globe!
Work across UI/UX and create excellent work filled with empathy. Spend the day with the product geeks and techies of the company, while bonding with the team. We use Sketch and Zeplin to create and share designs.
Dont have all the right experience but think you can learn fast and have what it takes? Wed love to get to know you! About Shortlist
Shortlist is a venture-backed talent technology company that helps companies in Africa and India build and develop world-class teams.
We're on a mission to unlock professional potential. We help employers build great teams and support candidates in finding the best jobs. We let candidates shine by putting them at center stage to show what they can do, so we can share a more holistic view and story with the employer.
We've launched jobs with over 300 companies, including M-KOPA, Bain & Company, DHL, and UberEats. Join us at the cusp of the talent explosion in both markets! Product at Shortlist
We are building the platform to screen, organize, support and match professionals with opportunities based on demonstrated skills. Our product suite includes a predictive job application with chat interviews and competency assessments, and tools for employers to create happy, high performing teams.
Each of our product offerings, ranging from a full-service tech-backed recruitment model to lighter-touch software, allows employers to efficiently and objectively identify top talent for junior- to mid-level roles.
Our internal features span configuration, assessment library, data, salary benchmarking and tracking tools.
We love creating products with personality! What you'll do
A day in your life
- Own feature requests from end to end - user research to post-launch testing and feedback.
- Work closely with product and tech teams to understand business needs and design cool solutions on web and mobile
- Coordinate with key stakeholders in the company to gather requirements and get feedback
- Carry out extensive research - learn about competitors and get a deeper understanding of users
- Actively contribute to each stage of the product development process - think through features, build user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and handover final designs to the tech team for development
- Create compelling visual designs with a strong focus on empathy and follow an iterative design approach based on feedback
- Actively test features pre and post-launch with users to validate design decisions
- Design for web and mobile platforms
- Balance multiple projects daily
- Lots of research
- User testing/interviews
- Coordinate with teams across Hyderabad and Kenya
- Help with strategic presentation designs
- Have fun!
Does this sound like you?
- Kind & thoughtful
- Empathetic towards users needs, pain points, and personalities
- Loves understanding user journeys
- Excellent aesthetic
- Initiative taker and fast learner
- Great team player
- Enjoys fast-paced environments
- Worked on UI/ UX Design across web and app