The main objectives of Global Treasury are:
Develop liquidity management policy
Measuring, monitoring and managing the firm’s liquidity position
Determining the /composition of the liquidity pool
Maintaining relationships with regulators regarding liquidity management
Allocating cost of funding to businesses through transfer pricing
Recommending the firm’s liquidity risk tolerances to senior management
Compliance and adherence to the Regulatory guidelines
Role & Responsibilities of the position in brief:
· Daily Monitoring and Reporting to Senior Management on key liquidity risk drivers through internal and external stress testing models (Maximum Cumulative Outflow (MCO) and Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) for JFSA/EBA/MAS respectively.
· Develop and maintain controls to validate with reasonable certainty the accuracy and completeness of the data input into the calculations
· Analyse and explain key day on day drivers for movement’s in liquidity position of the firm through various liquidity risk metrics
· Collaborate with regional treasury to deliver on mandatory regulatory change agenda
· Manage and lead the team and further develop the teams over all responsibilities.
· Ensure that the team meets all the requirements and deadlines relating to the reporting activities and ensure that the necessary protocols are followed
Good experience in basic report writing and presentation skills
ü Ability to clearly communicate in both verbal and written form.
ü Highly driven and motivated individual who challenges existing processes with a view to improvement.
ü Microsoft Excel and Word to Intermediate level
ü Proficiency in bringing issues to closure by keeping all the relevant stakeholders informed.
ü Experience in Treasury, Treasury Reporting other related activities