Test automation developers (also known as test automation engineers) are developers who design and write programs that run automatic tests on new or existing software – an essential part of the software development cycle. They use automation frameworks (standardised guidelines) to build these programs on and write test scripts that do the testing. Different test automation developers specialise in particular automation tools, such as Selenium.
Typical responsibilities of a test automation developer include:
• designing and writing test automation scripts
• using test automation frameworks
• investigating problems in software as a result of testing
• working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
Skill Set Required • Strong knowledge in Selenium
• Experience with C# programming
• Previous experience of using SpecFlow
• have strong working experience in an Automated Testing role
• have experience in the System Test and/or System Integration Test area of the SDLC
• be able to provide examples of their ability to perform well under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
• be a proactive and organised self-starter with excellent communication skills, who is motivated to get the job done and be flexible in your approach.
• be able to display evidence of a good technical aptitude
• have good written and verbal communication skills
• Previously worked in an agile environment
• Previous experience of BDD, Gherkin, NUnit
• Previous exposure to Continuous delivery
• Exposure to Security Implementation and Testing
• Strong knowledge in JIRA and Confluence
• Insurance domain experience
Number of open position - 2
Experience Required –8+ years
Employment Type – Permanent
Qualification – Graduate/Diploma/Post-Graduate
Certification – Any
Work Environment – Agile Methodology.
Timings – 1:00PM-9:00PM (30mins break)
CAB Facility – Available only for female employees.
Company Profile : Angel and Genie is an India based Recruitment Firm focused on providing Recruitment, Staffing and RPO Services to our Clients across the Globe. We have our Recruiters & Head Hunters based out of locations across India. Our Clientele includes Leading Fortune 500 & Forbes 2000 Clients & we are the Leading Vendor for most of our Clients. If you would like to associate with us or view all our active jobs, do visit our website below.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases