The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms. The individual will work closely with Internal IT Team throughout the SDLC. The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology. The Individual should have familiar with Test Planning, Test Scenarios/Test Cases writing and Review, Defect’s reporting and tracking.
• Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
• Develop Test Scenarios/Test Cases and Test Reports on multiple projects.
• Review of Test Scenarios/Test Cases
• Execution of Test Scenarios & Test Cases.
• Reporting & Tacking Defects/Bugs.
• Preparation of Test Reports
• Co-ordination with Developers and Team Members
• Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases