Jobs By Location
Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Industry
Jobs By Function
JOBS FOR WOMEN
SPECIAL ABILITY JOBS
Jobs by Recruiter
Jobs By Company
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
View all Industries
Jobs by Location
Jobs in Bangalore
Jobs in Chennai
Jobs in Coimbatore
Jobs in Delhi
Jobs in Hyderabad
Jobs in Kolkata
Jobs in Lucknow
Jobs in Mumbai
Jobs in Pune
View all Locations
Jobs by Role
Accounts Executive Jobs
Business Analyst Jobs
Computer Engineer Jobs
Computer Operator jobs
Data Entry Operator Jobs
Graphics Designer jobs
Mechanical Engineer Jobs
Software Engineer Jobs
Jobs by Skills
Data Analyst Jobs
Digital Marketing Jobs
View all Skills
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
Special Ability Jobs
You are being redirected to CIIspecialablityjobs.in which is for disability recruitment. Click ok to continue if relevant or cancel to continue searching jobs on Monster.
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Banking/ Financial Services
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
Entertainment/ Media/ Publishing
IT/ Computers - Hardware
IT/ Computers - Software
Machinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Courier/ Freight/ Transportation
Engineering, Procurement, Construction
Food & Packaged Food
Textiles / Yarn / Fabrics / Garments
Gems & Jewellery
Government/ PSU/ Defence
Import / Export
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium, Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
Shipping/ Marine Services
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
Analytics Jobs in US
"Program Manager - Analytics"
Sorry, This job is expired.
"Program Manager - Analytics"
Seven Seers Consulting
Keywords / Skills :
Program Manager, Delivery manager, Delivery head, Pmp, Engineering manager, Sr.project manager, Project manager, PMI
6 - 14 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
VP Operations / COO
Other Analytics/Business Intelligence
98.00 - 99.00 lacs
1st Nov 2018
Job Ref code
Job Locations: San Francisco, Bay area
CTC Budget: $135K + Variables
Experience Range: 7 – 15 years
• Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
• Should be technically sound in the areas of Advanced Analytics, Machine learning,
• Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope.
• May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process.
• Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
• Ability to handle most unique situations.
• May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
• Manages customer project delivery.
• Revenue as detailed in Impact section.
• Large/ moderately complex/ local or sub- region. Medium/ high risk. Medium complexity legal and commercial issues.
• Manages project financials including P&L.
• Meets or exceeds approved budgets.
• Provides reliable financial forecasts to company’s management.
• Manages business development.
• Identifies and develops new opportunities on current project.
• Supports qualification and opportunity assessment for large and moderately complex opportunities.
• Acts as opportunity manager for medium to high risk deals.
• Manages client relationships.
• Manages mid to upper level client delivery relationships.
• Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
• Manages project team. Manages internal as well as external resources with a team less than 20 people.
• Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
• Provides performance review input and indication of area of development for team members.
• Education and Experience Required: First Level University degree. 10years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses.
• Knowledge and Skills: Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key Services operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
• Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods.
Rate this Job
US based multi-Mn $ Indian Start-up firm with over a decade's presence in "Advanced Analytics". Our client provides analytics solutions for the Consumer Lending, Consumer Financial Services, Insurance, Consumer Goods, Retail, and Technology industries.Recognized as global leaders in Marketing and Digital Analytics, the company helps Enterprises use data effectively to build brand awareness, increase sales and marketshare, improve customer experiences, optimize costs and improve marketing effectiveness. The company also has proven experience in the areas of Supply Chain and Risk Analytics.
People also viewed
Program manager Jobs in Top Cities
Program manager Jobs in Jaipur
Program manager Jobs in Kolkata
Program manager Jobs in Bangalore
Program manager Jobs in Noida
Program manager Jobs in Hyderabad
Program manager Jobs in Delhi
Program manager Jobs in Mumbai
Program manager Jobs in Chennai
Program manager Jobs in Gurgaon
Program manager Jobs in Pune
Delivery manager Jobs
Delivery head Jobs
Engineering manager Jobs
Project manager Jobs
Sr.project manager Jobs
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
Top 10 Automation Testing Interview Questions
10 most popular Selenium Interview Questions and Answers
How to answer 10 most common interview questions
10 popular AJAX Interview Questions
Top Accenture technical interview questions
A 5-step guide to surviving the graveyard shift
Work-life Balance: A tale of three regions - India, UAE and SEA (Infographic)
How to stop 'stress eating' at work
Exercise your way to good health and success
Asking for leaves this holiday season? Here's how to go about it
Best Practices: How to write an outstanding resume
3 Steps to land the job of your dreams: Get it right from the resume stage [Video]
Writing Your First Professional CV
Out-of-the-box things people have done to get their resumes noticed
Top resume writing tips for employees over 40
Negotiating your first salary
How to answer: What is your salary expectation?
Dealing with Questions about Salary History
Why is he making more than me?
Salary Break-up: All you need to know about your salary structure and salary components
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you