Job Location: Bangalore
Key Responsibilities & Technologies
• Document all pertinent information and actions taken in ticketing system for the life of the issue including decisions made, successful and unsuccessful actions taken, and final steps required for resolution.
• Evaluate documented resolutions, analyze trends, and make recommendations to prevent future occurrences of similar issues.
• Communicate frequently with customers regarding issue status, next steps, and action timelines. Use SLAs as a point of reference to manage customer expectations.
• Use critical and creative thinking skills to troubleshoot reported issues, leveraging known and unknown resources such as previous issue resolutions, team trainings and documentation, and even web searches for possible software updates or other points of reference that can assist troubleshooting.
• Develop trust and collaborative relationships with our business partners, users, third party vendors, and technology groups to facilitate the support process and work toward issue resolution..
• Communicate and manage production incidents, including appropriate follow up via established problem management process. Collaborate with Application Support and Development engineers to expedite incident resolution to meet or exceed SLAs.
• Assist the application support team as needed by validating fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
• Develop help sheets, FAQ documents or other documentation for end users. Provide consultative advice and training to users regarding application functionality.
• Support and assist with software releases and roll-outs, as needed, according to Release Management best practices.
• Develop understanding of complex business processes and concepts within FindLaw and our market.
• Provide mentoring and training to less experienced team members.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
• Experience writing complex SQL queries.
• Strong commitment to customer service and performance.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to present highly technical ideas in user-friendly business language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Demonstrated flexibility to work either independently or in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Education and Experience:
• 4-year Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
• 1+ years of technology product support.
• Working knowledge of a range of issue tracking and diagnostic utilities.
• Working knowledge of computer hardware and operating systems.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Experience working in an ITIL-driven environment, and working knowledge of ITIL principles and processes preferred.
Please fill the below mentioned details:
Open for C2H:
Present Company(Client/Payroll Company):
Reason for change: