Role: Payroll Executive
Location: Mumbai (Kandivali – East)
- B.Com Graduate.
- Good communication skill – verbal & written.
- Well-versed with Microsoft Excel : V-Lookup, H-Lookup, Pivot Table.
1. Responsible for end to end payroll process i.e. from collecting / upload attendance data till the disbursement of salary in the bank account.
2. Giving salary input to software, auditing of the data.
3. Take care of the statutory matters related to payroll like income-tax, PF (PF Withdrawal), PT, Gratuity, and E.S.I.C etc. independently.
4. Designed & implemented employee’s salary processing scheme for all the employees, Salary processing and ensuring timely, payment of salaries.
5. Handling queries from all the Associates regarding Salaries, PF & ESIC, follow-up etc.
Handling HR portal Leave, Attendance, Payroll.
6. Monitoring the organization's salary structure and benefits provision.
7. Annual Dues & disbursement of bonus leave encashment.
8. Visiting statutory compliance offices whenever required.