1. To draft various deeds and documents including MOU/Paper Notice/Agreements and etc.
2. To attend Court Matters and Revenue Matters.
3. To collect all relevant documents and further to prepare file and study the same.
4. To address the file to Panel Advocate for drafting purpose and to finalize the document
5. To comply and proceed with Registration of documents and all related formalities.
6. In House co-ordination within department along with all other departments.
7. To comply the requirements of the land acquisition process, as per the flow chart.
8. To assist Panel Advocate/s and other consultants and to co-ordinate things in efficient manner.
9. To comply with all the instructions issued from Managements and Seniors.
If interested revert to us with updated resume and following details,
Experience in Real Estate industry: