1. Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
2. Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
3. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
4. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
5. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
6. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
7. Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
8. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
9. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end
10. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
1. Minimum 3 years of experience in iOS Development.
2. Should have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
3. Should have experience in using blocks, categories, background fetching, threads and NS Operation Queues.
4. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and other emerging technologies
5. Extensive understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
6. Handling background task and Multithreading
7. Knowledge of Design Pattern MVC and others , Delegate interactions, Singleton Pattern
8. Hands-on experience in User Interface Development
9. Experience with CoreData or Realm, JSON Parsing and Web Services
10. Knowledge of core concepts of iOS frameworks (Foundation, UIKit, Core graphics etc.)
11. A go-getter attitude and self-motivation