• The primary function of the position is to provide 1st Level support for internal Staff and customers via Phone/Chat/Self Service.
• Technical Support Analyst is a member of the Service Desk team covering the day-to-day IT support needs via Phone/Chat/Self Service. The primary function of the position is to provide 1st Level support for internal Staff and customers.
• Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, Password Resets, Printers and more;
• Gather the required information necessary in order to best handle customer software and technical inquiries
• Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status
• Collaborate with other members of the Service team to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
• Research required inform using available resources;
• Follow standard processes and procedures;
• Identify and escalate priority issues to the pertained teams;
• Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
Live Connections is a search agency that specializes in finding and placing professionals across all industrial sectors. With an extensive background in recruiting, we understand the pitfalls and frustrations of recruiting high-calibre individuals. We also understand the tensions and pressures that can frustrate a professional in his or her search for the right job. With a crack team of result-oriented professionals, we help connect the job-seeker and the Employer and make a match that satisfies both.
With our extensive experience in consulting and recruiting for the emerging enterprise, Live Connections is poised to bring the best solution to both sides of hiring - the job-seeker and the Employer
(Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal)
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases