Max CTC-4.5 LPA
• Create infographics, high-end illustrations, animations, and User interfaces for e-learning, marketing and communications products.
• Conceptualize, design, and produce graphics demonstrating complex technical concepts.
• Create interactive or animated graphic videos.
• Accomplish assigned tasks using own discretion and judgment as to the specific approach or technique.
• Follow globally accepted Graphic Design style guides and standards.
• Communicate with cross-functional teams to obtain information, resolve problems, and ensure timely reviews.
• Complete tasks without ongoing direction, revisions, or corrections from seniors.
• Work collaboratively with instructional designers, writers, programmers, project managers, and subject matter experts to produce quality graphics.
Hands-on experience on:
o Design tools -Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash (Must)
o Authoring tools- Adobe Captivate, Articulate Presenter, Articulate Storyline
o Audio & Video Editing- Sound Forge/Audacity, Camtasia/Adobe Premier
Basic knowledge of Flash Action Script