1. Trainees will go through intensive technical training on therapies and products. Trainees will be responsible for demonstrating proficiency in product and therapy knowledge.
2. Trainees will receive orientation on effective engagement of healthcare practitioners both in the operation theatre and chamber setting. Trainees will be responsible for product adoption using selling & market development skills.
3. Achieving secondary sales targets month on month. Both quantity and value – month on month (by – operating room presence- 4times a week, minimum of 6 sales calls per day, collecting data on competitive product usage and types of surgeries performed, product demonstrations, proactive product evaluations)
4. Account Management: Driving sales targets for the assigned Class of Trade
5. Customer relationship management
6. Recommending and organizing marketing activities
7. Establishing long-term medical-scientific/strategic relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) and with related major medical associations and academic Centers of Excellence (COE’s)
8. Organizing CME’s and other marketing activities as approved by the marketing team in conjunction with the Regional Managers.
9. Timely reporting of weekly reports and trackers for focus products.
10. Take initiative and be a self-starter.
SKILLS/COMPETENCIES (What we are looking for in you)
1. Sales Trainee position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders (Colleagues, supervisors, healthcare practitioners).
2. Strong learning agility and problem-solving skills.
3. Organizing and prioritizing work
4. Tenacity to stay the course despite setbacks
5. Demonstrates integrity and recognized as a role model by their peers and manager.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases