1. Working Days & Hours - Monday to Saturday, 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
2. Employee Strength - 5 members at Art Studio
3. Travelling - Unlikely. Only in rare and exceptional scenarios in case of exhibitions, events etc. where support is needed on the field for the Director.
4. Age Bar - Not more than 32 years
5. Qualification - Any Graduate / MBA
6. Gender - NA
Key Responsibilities :
Maintains the Director's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings/events.
Assist in preparing and collating presentation materials for the meetings. Follow up on Action points
generated in meetings and ensure their closure with updates.
Facilitating and managing logistics for key events and projects for the Director
Managing communication with the team on behalf of the Director and maintaining minutes of meetings.
Managing potential projects with the guidance and direction of the Director
Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with all
Maintain business reports such as sales, accounts, expenditure, project status, etc.
Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
Make updates on social media platforms for the Director
Maintain full confidence in information and protect operations by keeping information confidential
Relevant experience in administration and office management up to 1 to 3 years
Fluent in English
Diploma in Secretarial and or office management would be plus point
Project management experience is a strong plus
Must have a pleasant personality and be presentable
Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
1 - 3 years
Rs. 20,000 - Rs. 25,000 p.m. Based on experience & caliber of the candidate.