Working with the Managing Director, the board, the senior management team and other staff to
1. Ensure statutory requirements are identified and met
2. Contribute to the overall development of company and its activities
3. Maintain and develop systems, procedures, and records in line with the organizations policies and objectives
4. Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information
5. Work within the framework of company's corporate plan as directed by the Managing Director
6. Support the Managing Director in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, budgets, and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and partners
7. Support the Managing Director in the preparation of all documentation required for key decision making as required
8. Under the guidance of the Managing Director ensure companys corporate methods for monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and impact of company's strategic initiatives and the impact of investments that comapany makes are applied.
- You will have demonstrable experience of working in a similar role at a comparable level in a company.
- Have an understanding of the requirements and implications of working to a Managing Director.
- IT literacy; the experienceof Word, Excel, PowerPoint, access database software etc.
- Excellent administration and secretarial skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to travel(Desirable)
- An understanding of the statutory responsibilities of running a company.
- An understanding of the operation, application, andaccountability of public funds.
- Experience of companies that work in partnership as well as competition.
- Event organization.