• Provide a monitoring framework in order to manage the performance of the Project Design function
• Step by Step design development for the project
• Effective drawings control and co ordination system
Key sub processes:
1.1 Obtaining/creating Drawings
This sub process defines the procedure for creating and obtaining the approved layout and building plan of the project. It involves architectural as well as structural and services drawings also. It starts from obtaining preliminary drawings from consultants and ends at obtaining finalized working drawings i.e. architectural, structural and service drawings. It involves obtaining preliminary drawings, finalizing the preliminary drawings, getting municipal approvals, obtaining all the working drawings.
1.2 Issuing Drawings
This sub process defines the procedure for issuing GFC (good for construction) drawings to project sites, sales department and marketing department.
1.3 Drawings Coordination and Control
This sub process describes the procedure to control the revisions or changes in the working drawings. It also involves the architect and consultant’s site inspection.
1. Cross check and approve all GFC’s before issuing the same to site for execution/construction.
2. Fulfil all compliances required by local sanctioning body till completion certificate is received/ or as mentioned in Development Control rules and regulation.
3. To visit site and cross check if the work is called out as per the GFC’s issued.
4. Prepare Sales Inventory as per sanctioned plans only. i.e. Sanctioned Number of flats with carpet area and Loading of common area. While Issuing Sales Inventory to Sales Dept., it should thoroughly checked as per sanctioned plans.
5. To incorporate all amenities in GFC’s as shown in Sales Presentation Plan.
6. To save all GFC’s in company’s data bade/ Record/ File Storage Software.
7. To make sure, all the rules and regulations are followed and no illegal construction would be allowed by issuing drawings.
'Playtor' comes from the words "play" and "liberator." True to its meaning, Playtor Childspaces aims at creating child-centric communities in the outskirts of major metropolitan cities of India.
We at Playtor Childspaces believe that each development we undertake should enrich a community and provide the best environment for social growth. We are dedicated to developing happy, sustainable communities, advancing affordable housing and promoting learning and safety for children.
All homes at Playtor Childspaces will be walking distance from a school and landscaped with child-friendly hubs like gardens and sport zones, ensuring a safe environment that fosters growth and freedom. Playtor will provide a great place for children to live, play and grow.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases