Qualification: BTech/MTech (CSE/EE or Equivalent) Job Description:
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.Responsibilities:
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.Skills:
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen s
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as "touch"
• Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
• Experience working on Offline databases like SQLlite, Realm etc.
• Experience working with Location application using Maps
• Experience working with Media applications, video streaming etc.
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with continuous integration
if you are interested, share your resume on [HIDDEN TEXT] or call me on 7008293758, if you have any query.
Lead - Recruitments
Phone: +91 7008293758
Yellow Umbrella Group