JOB DESCRIPTION :
• Layout engineer specializing in custom deep submicron Analog layout.
• In-depth proficiency in deep sub-micron technologies 16nm, 14nm and 10nm with FinFET.
• Custom layout experience in high frequency circuits such as LNAs, Mixers, VCOs, DAC, ADC, PLL, LDO etc.
• Interact with Design teams from various locations to implement and enhance design correctness and robustness.
• Knowledge of doing layouts, floor-planning, and various verification flow fixes like EM, IR, SHE, DRC, LVS etc.
• Through knowledge on ESD requirements.
• Must be a team player.Requirements:
• The candidate must have a B.E. (Electronics) degree. M.E. / M. Tech (Electronics/Microelectronics)
• Preferred: Experience in high speed custom Analog Layout and top level Integration.
The candidate must have at least 5-10 years of relevant experience.
• Experience with TSMC/GF 22/14nm nodes and below.
• Understand issues involved in high speed analog layouts.
• Experience with Cadence design tools and Calibre/PVS verification tools.
Good communication skills
• Skill scripting is a plus