Skill : Workday integration
Role : Workday integration
Mode of employment : Contractual for 6 Months + extendable
Experience : 2 to 9 Years
• Senior Technical Analyst that will take ownership of Time, Absence, Payroll and PICOF Integrations. Coordinating/Leading other Technical Analyst and making sure all integrations run smoothly and requirements for new developments are gathered properly.
• 60% Support and 40% Development to integrations
• Troubleshoot integrations that communicate Workday with our global systems landscape.
• Gather requirements from the business for:
• Development of new integrations
• Enhancements to existing integrations
• Handle escalations that could come from business.
• Handle escalations from team members when tier 2 cannot resolve an issue due to complexity.
• Lead/Coordinate testing efforts for:
• New Integrations
• Workday Upgrades Testing
• Communicate with external vendors for any issues/modifications/amendments/testing/development of integrations.
• At least 4-6 years of experience with Integration Development, troubleshooting, etc.
• Experience with any system integrations (Core Java developer, SAP, Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, Salesforce, etc)
• SOA development (XML, XPath, XSLT, Web Services, etc.)
• Fluent in English