We are seeking an experienced Workday Absence Management Functional Consultant to govern, troubleshoot and configure global HR business processes and validation rules in Workday, specifically related to absence management and time-off plans.
• Configures Workday functionality including core HR and absence management.
• Has a full understanding of calculated fields and how to create reports.
• Follows change control process to document requirements, tests changes, and obtains sign-off before making changes in a live environment.
• Analyzes future Workday releases to understand impact and capabilities of new features, specifically within client’s existing Workday configuration.
• Works on projects to implement new functionality of Workday not currently used within client.
• Actively seeks out process improvements to speed up delivery and make requestors aware of status.
• Understands Workday security domains and how to maintain security on business processes.
• Collaborates with Team Leaders, Delegates and HR Business Partners routinely.
• Handles requests from employees within a specific region (EMEA, APAC, or LAO).
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, MIS or related field
• 5+ years of IT experience with 3+ years of Workday Absence Management configuration experience.
• Experience implementing, configuring and supporting Workday Absence Management global rollouts.
• Experience with Workday implementation and testing of configuration changes.
• Experience with resolving issues and understanding and implementing complex business rules.
• Ability to apply creative solutions to complex business problem.
• Ability to Operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision.
• Require good Verbal & Written communication skills to follow-up with customers at varying levels of the organization.
• Attention to detail and a thorough understanding of system impacts.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases