One of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry has a need to develop, support and integrate software systems in Oil & Gas domain.
You're supposed to contribute to the development of a web-based products that are implemented with distributed computing technology on cloud.
You will be a member of a cross functional team.
Our project is stable, long-term and constantly adopts new technologies. Key project stakeholders are open for innovative ideas.
Project is based on SCRUM methodology.
Designing and building functionality according to product requirements
Participating fully in the development process through the entire software lifecycle.
Participating fully in Agile software development process
1) Knowledge and skills in web development: HTML5, CSS, Java Core
2) Experience with cloud computing technology (esp. Azure but other clouds are also relevant)
3) Database management knowledge (e.g. MongoDB, PostgreSQL, CosmosDB)
4) General intuition and skills for how to place and make propriety code running fast and efficient on cloud.
Nice to have
Angular 2+, JavaScrirpt, Script, node.js, microservices, Cubernates, SaaP, Spark, JFrog, Jenkins, Docker, Maven
Analytical, research and innovative skills are as valuable as leadership, time management and peer collaboration skills.
- English: Upper-intermediate