Role description & Responsibilities:
1. The candidate will be responsible for development and maintenance of the "Property Management System" ie. PMS
2. Build new features around the core product example payments integration, new business model implementation etc.
2. Enhance exiting features of the PMS web application and build new components in line with the product evolution plan
3. Manage application Change Management, Build and Deploy process on AWS
4. Provide technical support in case of defects reported on the production system.
5. Support operations and sales team with ad-hoc queries/data from the system
6. Act as administrator to add new users and update reference data
Key Performance Indicators:
1. Delivery of application changes within estimated timelines and with high quality i.e. no Severity 1 or Severity 2 issues during UAT.
2. Timely response and fixes to any production support issues reported during regular work hours and Severity 1 issue reported during weekend or off hours
3. Production deployment of new application version is performed with minimum downtime
Key skills & prior experience desired:
1. Web Developer responsible for designing and developing enterprise class products and solutions
2. 3- 6 years of experience in web application development. Strong fundamentals of OOPS programming, client side, server-side programming and general software design principals.
3. Web application development using PHP programming language. Additionally, Yii framework knowledge is desirable but not mandatory
4. Experience in MYsql (preferred) or any other RDBMS
5. Experience using GITHub, Svn or any similar open source version control system for code and documents version management as well as continuous integration
6. Experience in managing cloud hosted web application solution using either AWS or Google web services