The role of Senior Executive in the India Payroll team is to process payroll changes, capable of handling email and voice communication and India payroll understanding. The role reports into the Process Leader Responsible for resolving client emails within agreed service levels
Some of the key the responsibilities include the following:
• Planning and execution of Monthly Payroll
• Ensuring adherence to the checklist
• Generate ad-doc reports to analyze payroll data
• Maintain and publish periodic dashboard, MIS Reports.
• Generating Monthly salary statements & updating of the salary budget statement.
• Adhere and Comply with statutory provisions like PF, ESI, Professional Tax, TDS, Bonus,Gratuity etc
• Preparation& checking the documents like PF Challans, ESI Challans, Prof. Tax Challans, Income Tax Deductions etc.
• Statutory payments for Salary
• Submission Of Profession Tax Challan In Every Month
• Submission Of Professional Tax Returns.
• Reconciliation of Payroll, Auditing
• Maintain Alliances with clients at different levels
• Must have 2 plus years of overall experience with at least last 1 year in international BPO
• B.com background would be an added advantage
• Preference would be given to candidates who have experience in worked for India payroll process
• Should have excellent written and spoken English.
• Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude.
• Disciplined process oriented work style
• Able to work effectively under pressure
• Ability to work equally well either independently or as part of a team
Experience: Min: 2 Yrs Max: 9 Yrs
Job Location : Pune
Salary : As per Market standards
Work Timing : 9:30 AM – 6:30 pm (We don’t have pick and drop facility)
Contact Person : Pawan Burman
Email id : [HIDDEN TEXT]
Please don't call us if Interested then please Walk-In with updated resume from 12th November to 30th November 2018 between 11.30 AM and 5:30 PM at our office in Pune. (Full address mentioned below
TopSource Infotech Solutions Pvt. Ltd
3rd Floor ,Gamma 1
Opp. Maruti Showroom
*Kindly carry a copy of your updated resume when you visit us
Note: 1) please ignore this email if you have already attended interview in TopSource in last 90 days.
2) Please ignore this email if the job advertisement mentioned above is not relevant to your profile.
3) We are closed on Saturday and Sunday
4) Outstation candidates need to confirm their schedule by mailing at [HIDDEN TEXT] before coming for interview. We don’t re-imburse travelling expenses)
Walkin for you