The selected candidate will be part of Marketing Analytics, Analytics Center of Excellence rolling up to Synchrony Financial, India. The Marketing Database Infrastructure Manager is responsible for managing the marketing solutions databases infrastructure within the Marketing Solutions COE.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
• Own & manage marketing SFTP set ups, working closely with 3rd party supplier[s] and clients to ensure set up, testing and monitoring.
• Own, manage and facilitate Synchrony’s cross-sell data transfers
• Develop, monitor and maintain QA reports and confirmations (including automating reports within UNIX environments)
• Manage, execute and document marketing database self-assessments, including privacy and opt-out assessments
• Establish, test and validate new data feeds and transfers with both internal and/or external parties
• Assist with database update testing, reviews and validations
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Expert level experience with SQL
• Strong, demonstrated working knowledge of Marketing Databases (min 3-5 years)
• 5+ years of experience working with consumer data in non-mainframe database environments
• 5+ years and demonstrated experience with file transfer processes (including SFTP)
• 5+ years working within UNIX environment, including shell scripting.
• 3+ years of experience with Netezza and Oracle environments
• 1-3 years of experience with data encryption (including PGP) techniques and processes
• 1-3 years of experience with consumer privacy/opt-out data
• Experience or familiarity with Connect: Direct/NDM a plus
• Experience with Informix databases a plus
• Familiarity with SAS code a plus
Hitech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081
Timings : 10am to 6pm
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD